Thursday, December 22, 2005

Life, as if grounded

This week's beginning has marked my worst illness in months.

I'm feeling totally blowed out with a 102 F temperature and a severe flu & throat infection. Headache, body pain, shivering & nose + eye-water flows have been the natural followers. Miserable it is already if I donot recover soon, it'll be adding more trouble in form of University absentees.

Although, there doesn't seem to be any eatable thing, that I have ever showed dislike for, however, this time I don't feel like having anything at all. I hope it's normal in case of such an illness.

Winter has been rough and dry this time around resulting in widespread coughs and running noses. We hope to get the first rain of the season, soon, that will help reducing misery of the poor beings...

For me, until I recover from this fever added infection, life's as if grounded...

8 comments:

Trucker Bob said...

Wishing you and your's the best.

AsianSmiles said...

Aww Mr H... hope you feel better soon.

Unsolicited advice: take lots of liquids (orange juice as much as possible), rest, don't forget your meds, try to eat (eat, eat) soups will be nice, soda crackers... green tea will help too.

Aw, I feel for you. Please get well soon.

Dak-Ind said...

i sure hope you start feeling better soon. being ill is rough. yours sounds much more severe than a winter cold.

be well, my friend.
hope to hear from you again soon!

Fahd Mirza said...

Harsh and Dry weather and then to add insult to injury, the pollution in Lahre.

Get Well Soon please.

Meadow said...

Poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.

Punk Dervish said...

Beemar and still blogging....I was also bedridden today.I didn't go to university today. malik,faisal and co came to my place yesterday aur guitar le gai thay.malik ab guitar bajany ke sapnay dekh raha hai.Get well soon and do pray for me too.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Get well soon!!

Winters are fun but the cold cough and fever is very distrubing :(

Hasan Mubarak said...

trucker bob: thanks for your kind wishes! and for being here for the first time...

asiansmiles: Orange Juice! I love it, and yes I've been trying to eat much... Thanks for your handy advice!!

dak-ind: Oh yes, you guessed it right; it surely was worse than a simple winter cold.

fahd mirza: I've started hating Lahore air; and it's getting worse than ever...

hurraiera: I know about the double class and have been worried about my attendence. Ask MAham not to worry coz I'll be back tomorrow...
thanks for your wishes for Hamari Eid!! Merry Christmas to you too!

goddess: I surely am feeling better after you wished me best... Thanks for that.

punk dervaish: Malik, aur Guitar! heeeeeeee hahahahahahaha.
Bhai jan get well soon, we already have missed a lot at University.

Raheel: Winter's personally my favorite season, but, I hate this coughing...

Lahore Metblogs