Friday, July 29, 2005

Thanda Mangta Coca Cola....


My love for Coke continues despite my significantly reduced consumption of this one of the most popular brands in the world. The waves created in my eyes when i see a chilled Classical Coke can depict my temptation for the wavy CocaCola logo...

Although, we already enjoy a lot of American products with a desi touch e.g. Chciken Tikka at Pizza Hut, however, this friday, we had a unique experience of drinking Coke in steel glasses of our University canteen that resembles a Dhaba or a working-class cafeteria.

I, for the most, had hygiene concerns for the way the utensils are washed in public canteens.

Anyways, it was such a delight to have chilled Coke at 1:00 pm with Aftaab Bhai shinning at us with full Aab-o-Taab....

2 comments:

Punk Dervish said...

I could smell the steel in coke when drinking it in the steel glasses but i still didnt hate it.
Abhey,life is all about experinces and you will never forget this one

Anonymous said...

I dont understand what are you talking about
steel glasses?
Here in Spain the glasses are recycled glasses and you can find cold (thanda) cocke everywhere...
I hope you answer me
thank you

Lahore Metblogs