Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the joys of my first job...

Guess what, I am sitting at my first job ever and I still have been able to write this post.

It would surely sound strange that I am on a three-day internship. This job, although, not required by my course, is teaching me a lot. And, yes, I am not getting paid for tick-ticking this keyboad only for three days.

I'm sure, this experience would add another bunch of skills to my career as I am learning a lot new things by working in a professional Marketing company for the first time.

3 comments:

Hasan Mubarak said...

Hey Yasir! I'll take care of that in future for sure...

Actually, it was my last day there. I'll be even more careful next time.

Thanks for the advice...

Punk Dervish said...

i hope you stay associated with them even after your studies resume.

Hasan Mubarak said...

Yes, I surely will be trying that. Inshallah

Lahore Metblogs