Thursday, September 08, 2005

The moment of celebration...

Hurray!

I just got result for my 6th semester today. And to my great pleasure, I scored a whole 4 GPA in this semester...

This came along with A+s in all of the five subjects:

1. Marketing Research A+
2. Selling and Sales Force Management A+
3. System Implementation & Design A+
4. E-Commerce A+
5. Introduction to Philosophy A+

Now, sounding more like an actor getting Oscar for the Best Actor category; I want to thank GOD, my family, my friends and to all those who helped me and prayed for my success...

It's time to celebrate. I just want to forget everything else and just rock n roll!

3 comments:

Punk Dervish said...

Have a blast dude!!

Hasan Mubarak said...

thanks Atif! congrats to u too...

Sana said...

Congrats dude!!

Lahore Metblogs