Friday, August 26, 2005

Finally, It's Over...

After a hectic one-week full of reading, cramming, screeming, phoning, early wakeups, headaches, toothaches and sleepless nights; at last, it's over and I'm free.

I just went through my 6th semester's final papers and hope to do well too, Inshallah.

There are a lot of pending tasks to be done including clearing the mess of rough pages, notes, books and notebooks plus rearrangment of my own cupboard and wardrobe...But, for now, I just want to chill and rest.

After all, you donot get semester breaks very often.

And does not everybody need a break!

4 comments:

Sana said...

Yeah man!! ur rite finally it's over n we r free

Sana said...

Yahooooo!!!!forgot to rite tht.....hehehee

Punk Dervish said...

so wat are you doing in these two weeks??

Hasan Mubarak said...

I'm having my cousin and Khalah coming from London...I'll enjoy with them...

In addition, there will be lots and lots of movies, music, surfing and blogging of course...

Lahore Metblogs