Monday, August 01, 2005

I love to Dunk In Donuts...


This Sunday afternoon, when none of my friends turned up at Nando's for a reunion lunch, I decided to sip some Alaska Coffee at liberty Dunkin Donuts on my way home for it is my favorite at Dunkin Donuts.

It's been a while i visited this place. It has been through a complete makeover. Now, it has become a much more cozier and comfortable with those red and orange soffas all around.

The place smelled great of the aroma of coffee beans and the chocolatey donuts. A cup of Alsaka Coffee, a Chocolate Sprinkles donut and a Chocolate Frosted with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream on it, chilled the heat out of me.

There were quite a few people sitting around. As i enjoyed my breakfasty brunch, i listened to the discussion about Advertising going on among a group of girls that were sitting on the sofa just behind me. On my right, I could see a couple out on Date for sure as they kept on whispering among themselves... A foreigner (perhaps a British woman) enters with her friend or husband, i dont know...A in-a-hurry mother orders donuts for her three little children after asking their choices of flavors in a democratic way...

Although, i didn't meet my old friends that day, however, this experience refreshed me for the rest of my Sunday, or perhaps for the whole week...

1 comment:

Punk Dervish said...

I knwo you spent quiet some time there.The ambiance is addictive over there.When you join Lahore metroblogs you got to gimme a treat there.lol

Lahore Metblogs